[Orange County Democratic Committee] REMINDER: Re-scheduled July Meeting - Saturday, 7/21, 9:30AM

Scott Ruffner prescott.ruffner at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 15:25:45 EDT 2018

We're going to have our re-scheduled July meeting this Saturday at the
Orange Community Center, 235 Warren St, Orange, VA.

We'll gather for coffee and pastries at 9:30, and our official meeting will
start at 10AM, adjourning by 11AM.  Any one with an interest in what the
OCDEMS are up to is welcome to attend and participate.

On the agenda:

1) Discussion about the upcoming Tri-county fundraiser

   - Advertising in the Orange County Review
   - Coordination of the guest list/invite with the Spanberger campaign
   (ACTBLUE)
   - volunteers to help put this on

2) Julia Romero from the Virginia Victory campaign will be attending and
will have some information to share about Tim Kaine and the coordinated
campaign and opportunities to volunteer.

3) Justin Jones from the Spanberger campaign will be attending and will
talk to us about the campaign and opportunities to volunteer.

4) Orange County Democratic Committee leadership - we're going to have a
mid-cycle reorganization of the formal officers of the committee.  We do
need to have a reasonable attendance to reach a quorum, so please plan to
attend if at all possible.

Best,

Scott Ruffner
OCDC Chair