[Orange County Democratic Committee] CANCELED: July monthly meeting

Scott Ruffner prescott.ruffner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 17:52:31 EDT 2018

I'm Sorry for the very last minute notice, but we are going to cancel
tomorrow's meeting and reschedule it for Saturday, July 21.

There is a parade tomorrow at 9AM in Lake of the Woods, and Abigail
Spanberger will be participating.  A large slice of our committee is
attending that, and can't make both meetings.  Therefore, we're going to
reschedule and encourage everyone to attend the parade instead!

I will send an updated agenda on Monday ahead of the meeting.

Best,

Scott Ruffner
OCDC Chair