[Orange County Democratic Committee] Fw: First VADC Training: Using Digital Tools for Organizing Your Committee on Tuesday, Apr 28 at 6:00PM

terry anderson taa51 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 29 10:22:18 EDT 2020

________________________________
From: vadc-chairs at googlegroups.com <vadc-chairs at googlegroups.com> on behalf of Clarence Tong <clarence.tong at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 10:30 PM
To: Chair List <vadc-chairs at googlegroups.com>; Nick Scott <nick at vademocrats.org>
Subject: Re: First VADC Training: Using Digital Tools for Organizing Your Committee on Tuesday, Apr 28 at 6:00PM

Good evening all,

Thanks again for joining tonight's Digital 101 training by DPVA's Nick Scott! Here is a LINK<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1YPfNu9sqs6lKIUUVkUXxSQAL5WR13Dp-CJnPimbdiyE/edit?usp=sharing> to his slide presentation. You can follow-up with him directly at nick at vademocrats.org<mailto:nick at vademocrats.org>.

Clarence