[Orange County Democratic Committee] Executive committee meeting

terry anderson taa51 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 20 08:46:16 EDT 2020

At the request of both Jim Donovan and myself, I am asking for an executive council meeting on
Zoom to discuss our lack of a proper accounting and financial reporting system. The meeting will be via Zoom at 4:30 Wednesday afternoon, unless too many people can't make it. If so, we'll look for another time this week.

As always, executive committee meetings are open to any interested member. Since it is via Zoom, please let me know if you'd like to attend so I can send the necessary invitation.

Terry