[Orange County Democratic Committee] Fw: Amy Laufer Photoshoot in Orange Co.

terry anderson taa51 at hotmail.com
Sat May 4 07:46:23 EDT 2019

________________________________
From: Austin Hall <austin at amylaufer.com>
Sent: Friday, May 3, 2019 9:27 PM
To: davidanddoug13132 at gmail.com; jcwheeler99 at gmail.com; rdade72 at netzero.com; terry anderson; rayherndon2 at gmail.com; mfdennis at aol.com; rcoleman1941 at gmail.com; jbrucem3 at comcast.net; blmonroe at comcast.net; sra.smith2 at verizon.net
Subject: Amy Laufer Photoshoot in Orange Co.

Hey there -

Amy will be having a photoshoot for her website and promotional materials, TOMORROW (Saturday) at 5pm at 4247 Ridge Rd, Barboursville, VA 22923.

We are looking for volunteers to join us to be included in these photos! Let me know if you can join us at this email, or at 703-200-0395.

Thank you for your support - together we can flip the 17th District!

Best,

Austin Hall

Field Director
Amy Laufer for VIrginia