[Orange County Democratic Committee] FW: Important Amy Laufer Event in Orange Saturday at 2:30 pm

Joe Freeland joe.freeland at verizon.net
Fri Feb 15 21:22:27 EST 2019

We received the following from a fellow Orange County Democrat who is a supporter of Amy Laufer for State Senate.

Joe and Elaine

To my fellow Orange County Democrats:

We are excited that Amy Laufer will officially announce her candidacy for state Senate in Orange tomorrow afternoon—Saturday at 2:30 pm-- at Makawao Coffee Company at 116 Railroad Avenue in Orange, just behind the new Democratic Headquarters.  Orange will be her third stop in the 17th District, after Fredericksburg and Louisa and before Culpeper and Albemarle  Note that the weather forecast has improved significantly.  We hope you can join us!

There are many reasons that this year’s state Senate elections are important, not the least of which is the upcoming 2020 redistricting.  Amy has spoken at two Orange County Democratic Committee meetings and a Lake of the Woods Democratic Committee meeting and received warm ovations at each.  A lot of us are excited about her candidacy, and you can read more about her on her website linked here:

 <https://www.lauferforvirginia.com/> https://www.lauferforvirginia.com/

If you are inclined to support her, are undecided and want to hear more, or just want to support a Democrat with the courage to run for office, we encourage you to attend.  Feel free to bring a friend, and get there a few minutes early, if you can.

It is not necessary to RSVP, but, in case you are interested, here is a link to the event’s Facebook page:

 <https://www.facebook.com/events/1239153296234214/> https://www.facebook.com/events/1239153296234214/

We hope to see you on Saturday afternoon!