[Orange County Democratic Committee] Fw: Blue Commonwealth Gala

terry anderson taa51 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 30 10:59:31 EDT 2019

The Blue Gala is to be held at the state democratic meeting June 15, if anyone is interested. Tickets are $150. There will also be a breakfast by the 7th Congressional District, at which Cong. Spanberger will speak.  Link for info is here: https://vademocrats.org/event/2019-blue-commonwealth-gala/ . Link for the breakfast tickets not yet established. Will advise when it's up. Rgds. Terry
[http://vademocrats.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/BCG-Save-the-Date-FINAL.png]<https://vademocrats.org/event/2019-blue-commonwealth-gala/>

2019 Blue Commonwealth Gala - Democratic Party of Virginia<https://vademocrats.org/event/2019-blue-commonwealth-gala/>
2019 Blue Commonwealth Gala Hosted by the Democratic Party of Virginia, the Blue Commonwealth Gala is Virginia’s premier gathering of elected officials, candidates, community activists, and Democratic Party leaders. With over 1,500 attendees and major national speakers, this annual event celebrates the successes of Virginia Democrats and highlights the work still to be accomplished.
vademocrats.org