[Orange County Democratic Committee] van

terry anderson terryanderson2145 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 09:51:15 EST 2018

sorry, assuming that what i knew everyone knew is silly. van (i think it's
voter access network) is the network that allows you to search the
democratic party's voter statistics, an excellent planning tool for which
we pay, along with the other county parties across the country.
unfortunately, our expert was scott ruffner, the former chair who moved to
charlottesville. we need to get a couple people at least to learn how to
use the database. i understand it's not hard to do it, but i don't know
how, and for some reason can't get access. we need to work with the state
party to get this fixed. rgds. t