[Orange County Democratic Committee] signs, etc.

terry anderson taa51 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 09:18:33 EST 2018

Okay, enough celebrating! On to 2019! Reminder, I'm still looking for a volunteer with a pickup to take down the large Spanberger (yay!) signs. Shouldn't be more than a couple hours.

Also: No ocdc meeting in December. However, I would like to get together with the executive committee and anyone else interested for an informal look at next year. We need some organizing and planning - for committees (I would like to see a formal planning committee set up, and maybe an outreach committee), the tri- or quad-county dinner, etc. Does anybody see any likely candidates for the legislature on the horizon?

Maybe over a breakfast at Country Cooking or a beer at the Silk Mill? What days would be good for you? Pls let me know.