[Orange County Democratic Committee] Orange County Democrats July Monthly Meeting

Scott Ruffner prescott.ruffner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 12:08:52 EDT 2018

Hello All -

We will be having our regular monthly meeting (first Saturday of the month)
tomorrow, 7/7/18 at 9:30 AM at the Orange Community Center

On our Agenda:

- Discussions/information about volunteer opportunities for Abigail
Spanberger (our 7th CD nominee) and  Sen. Kaine's Campaign.

- "Tri-county Fundraiser" for the Spanberger Campaign - there is a plan
afoot with the Culpeper committee to have a fundraiser at LOW for the
Spanberger campaign on August 11 - David Reuther will be joining us to talk
about what kinds of plans are afoot already.

- OCDC leadership

We will be gathering for Coffee and Pastries (please bring some to share!)
at 9:30AM and the official meeting will get underway at 10AM.  We should be
able to get done by 11AM at the latest.

Best,

Scott Ruffner
OCDC Chair