[Orange County Democratic Committee] 2016 Legislative Dinner with 7th District Congressional Candidate Eileen Bedell

Scott Ruffner prescott.ruffner at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 16:47:24 EDT 2016

Please join us for our annual legislative potluck dinner and a chance to
hear Eileen Bedell, our 7th District Candidate for the U.S. Congress, speak
about the issues she intends to run on this fall, and to provide your
feedback and input to her.

We’ll be gathering at the Orange Community Center at 234 Warren St, Orange,
VA. We’ll be providing Turkey, Ham and drinks, and we ask that everyone
bring a side dish or dessert to share.

Set up will begin at 5PM and we’ll start the buffet at 6PM.

Please come out and meet our candidate and enjoy some camaraderie with
fellow Democrats!

Best,

Scott Ruffner